These 3 or 5 Port High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) switches allow up to 3 or 5 DVI or HDMI ports to be switched to a single display. A single HDMI Switch carries both video and multi-channel audio in all HD formats including 720p, 10801 and even upcoming 1080p. It enables you to maximize your home theater system.
- Switching from 3 or 5 Digital-Video (DVI) or Digital-Audio Video (HDMI) Sources
- Digital TV, HDMI Flat Panel Monitors, HDTV
- DVD Players, Satellite Receivers, Set-Top Boxes
- Digital Projectors
- Audio Video Receivers
- Other HDMI-enabled devices
- Compatible with HDMI or DVI, HDCP-enabled HDTV
- Backward compatible with DVI
- Each port supports HDMI or DVI inputs
- Supports high video resolution up to 1920 x 1200 including 720p, 10801 and even upcoming 1080p
- Differential Interface Compatible with Transition Minimized Differential Signaling (TMDS) Electrical Specification
- Supports both video and audio signals
- Supports signaling rates up to 1.65Gbps of UXGA Display
- Ensures the high definition signal is sent through without any signal loss
- Plug and Play, No software installation is required.
- Easy to install and simple to link any three / five sources to one HDTV display
- Supports single high definition display for multiple sources, such as DVD Players and Satellite Receivers,
Digital Projectors, A/V Receivers, Set Top Boxes
- Cost effective solution (No need to buy more HDTV displays)
- Space saving solution (allows multiple sources to share one HDTV display)
- Remote Control access
- Eliminates disconnection and reconnection of multiple video sources
- LED indications for operation/power modes
- Optimizes system performance through 5-meter or
longer DVI compliant cables.
- RoHS Compatible and 26tfC Reflow Rated.